We look forward to hosting you at The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, official venue for the 2020 Global Cybersecurity Capacity Building Conference. The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins is located in the Paris-end of Collins Street among European influenced architecture, modern buildings, high end retail, bespoke cafe’s and restaurants, theatre district, museums and Melbourne’s beautiful gardens. The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins is one of Melbourne’s finest luxury hotels where you will be greeted by understated opulance, sophisticated elegance and exquisite service.
Please note that should you wish to send any conference related materials please send directly to The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Address details can be found here – The Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.
For efficacy purposes, please label all conference materials to yourself with a c/o OCSC 2020 Global Cybersecurity Capacity Building Conference.
‘cievents’ has been engaged as the conference travel management company for flight bookings and any other travel related inquiries. Please feel free to reach out to Siobhan Askham, Account Manager should you require travel assistance.
Siobhan’s contact details are as follows:
Phone number: +61 3 8535 1600
Business hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 AEST
Please note that flight booking fees will apply.
We have reached out to a variety of hotels located in very close proximity to the conference venue. Accommodation bookings are best made directly with the hotel utilising the supplied codes.
186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
Set in the city centre and close to Chinatown this hotel is a short 8 minute walk to the conference hotel and offers airy rooms and outdoor pool facilities to enjoy the summer nights.
- Rates start from AUD$260.00 per night
- To access special rates please visit the hotel website to make a booking.
- Select your hotel with ID Code – OCSC2020
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
25 Collins Street, Melbourne
Our conference hotel which is best described as a modern, upscale luxury hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s premium business, theatre and shopping districts.
- Rates start from AUD$315.00 per night.
- Reservations can be made directly with Sofitel Melbourne On Collins via phone +61 3 9653 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting accommodation booking code – OGC160220R.
27 Little Collins Street, Melbourne
A sophisticated hotel in the heart of Melbourne a short 5 minute walk to the Conference hotel. This hotel is modern in design and has an array of restaurants and shops on its doorstep.
- Rates start from AUD$330.00 per night.
- Please contact the hotel directly on email or phone to make a discounted accommodation booking at email@example.com or by calling +61 3 9290 1000 quoting booking code: OCSC
205 Collins Street, Melbourne
Fronting the CBD pedestrian precinct, this modern luxury hotel has all of Melbourne’s main attractions, shops and restaurants in its reach. It is a short 7 minute walk to the conference hotel or you may experience the free city tram to reach your destination.
- Rates start from AUD$350.00 per night.
- Please contact the hotel directly on email or phone to make a discounted accommodation booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 3 9635 2222, quoting the booking code: OCSC
Hotel Windsor Melbourne
111 Spring Street, Melbourne
Located 250 metres (a 2 minute walk) from our conference venue, the Hotel Windsor is a grand heritage hotel dating back to 1883, located opposite Parliament House.
- Rates start from AUD$362.00 per night
- Please contact the hotel directly on email or phone to make a discounted accommodation booking at email@example.com or by calling +61 3 9633 6000 quoting booking code: OCSC
Entry visa for Australia
Please contact the Australian Consulate within your home country to ascertain requirements or visit The Australian Department of Home Affairs website for more details.